Sunday, April 18, 2010

i said love its just how you want your steak done


on this bright and sunny monday....jiaaaaahhh because of finishing my report i reclame this day as a happy day.....oo happy day..ooo happy day..oo happy day

ok....earlier this day i was seeing my facebook pages....and on my home page.....one of my friend says....YA AMPUN GUE DIJODOHIN LAGI SAMA NYOKAP GUE....the translation in english are...OH SHIT I ve BEEN bethroted by my mom......and this statement are came from a boys mouth...surely if its came from a banci mouth it will say like this...ASIKKKK CHYIIIIN EKE DIJODOHIIIN...mmmph....(and i wont dare for trying to translate those word in english)

on this day...being betrhoted are inssufficiently good..i mean its good when you know that the woman having a body like charlize theron, rich, and obey our command (and once again my need for being dominat is unleashed) but when the result for the women are just slightly different between reality and fantasy.......the first thing came out from our mouth are...oooo crap...

as a kid we sure do respect our parents....yeaaa......but when it comes to partner for life the word mothers knows best are replace by mothers didnt know anything...its all about us.....being throted.......reminds me for the folk tales Ms siti nurbaya....yess if its Ms nurbuat you are seeing srimulat for sure.....siti nurbaya was forced to love datuk maringgi or should i say grandpa maringgi.....siti doesnt love the rich grandpa....if i were her i mary datuk and poisoned him till death and married with other.....
but siti have a crush on a poor but younger boy...so this is what she liked....
same like right now......on this era....you could see a young woman married with middle aged guy...(*and you will started to gossip with a friend that she's not a nice lady) but for me its just a matter of taste....

rare..medium rare....medium done ...or well done..

well happy think my friend......

No comments:

Post a Comment